What is Fertility Massage?
Nurturing the Mother Fertility Massage is combination of specific massage techniques developed by Claire Marie Miller designed to prepare the body for conception. This deeply relaxing massage includes CranioSacral , Integrative Reflexology, abdominal massage, and Shiatsu point techniques.
What Benefits Might You Experience?
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Increased circulation to the pelvic area
- Breaking up pelvic adhesions and congestion
- Help balance hormones
- Cleansing of the digestive system
Who Can Benefit?
Fertility massage can benefit:
- Women who are planning for conception
- Women who have been trying to conceive and want to add massage to their treatment program
- Women who are using assisted reproductive technology, such as supplementation, IUI (intrauterine insemination) or IVF (in vitro fertilization)
It is recommended that fertility massage not be conducted during menstruation or if you are possibly pregnant.
What to Expect
Your first session will include up to 20-minute consultation to review your medical history. The consultation is followed by the first massage, which is 60-70 minutes in length. Each massage session afterwards is 60 or 90 minutes minutes long. depending on your booking choice.
Lisa also offers stress management strategies to reduce anxiety during this stressful time. These techniques are included in your sessions.