Reduce Your Tension and Put Worry in its Place!
Finally, a solution to keep stress from running… even ruining… your life. Enjoy mental peace, more energy, and free time to relax – starting right now…
Dear Stressed-Out Friend,
Sometimes stress can make you feel completely overwhelmed. As if you’re trapped, powerless, a prisoner in your own life.
And though some stress is inevitable, the fact is, the effects of stress do not need to control your life. But if you let it, stress can ruin your relationships, your productivity, and your mental, even physical health.
Here are a few common stress symptoms:
- Muscular tension and stiffness
- Lack of “get up and go”
- Unfocused, confused thinking
- Poor sleep
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Anxiety, nervousness, jittery or general unrest
- Lack of confidence and/or self worth
- Tension headaches
- Digestive difficulties
- Difficulty making decisions
- Increased reliance on substances, such as nicotine, alcohol, caffeine
If you experience four or more of these symptoms, you’re in danger. Your body is telling you to stop the stress and take care of you.
Worrying can destroy your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. Priorities can get lost in an overwhelming sea of responsibilities and unexpected events.
But here’s good news. I have developed a program that…
- Releases tension… and puts worry in its place…
- Helps you make decisions that are the best for you, instead of reacting out of fear and worry…
- Gets yourmind aligned with your body to put you in action toward your goals…
Maybe you’ve tried many different ways to reduce stress in your life but just can’t seem to make new habits stick.
That’s why I created “From Stressed-to-the-Max to Free and Relaxed” Program. This program is designed to help you take charge of the way you react to stress in your life in a simple, easy to follow format.
I’ll tell you all about it in a moment.
But first, let me introduce myself. My name is Lisa Birnesser. I’m a massage therapist, occupational therapist and now I’m also the De-Stresser-in-Chief of Stress Relief Solutions.
Not long ago, my life was in shambles. My business completely ruled my life. But despite how much I worked, my finances were getting worse and worse. Mortgages, credit card bills and creditors were knocking at my door. My marriage was on a downward spiral and ended in divorce. Nothing was going my way…
No matter where I turned, it seemed I had no peace. Life simply wouldn’t cut me a break.
One day, I couldn’t even get out of bed…
I woke up one morning and couldn’t get out of bed from sheer exhaustion. I curled up in bed, realizing I had depleted my physical, mental, emotional resources. My spiritual resources were available and I was able to pull faith from my reserves.
On one hand, I am a health care provider and KNEW the signs of the effects of stress on the body but yet I didn’t listen to them. You see, in my mind I was invincible and I could continue to work 16-18 hour days without a hitch. Well, that was not the truth that particular morning.
I knew I had to either make changes in my lifestyle or give everything up that I so dearly worked for. I wasn’t willing to give up because I knew I had so much to give to people. But I couldn’t help anyone in that condition.
Over the years, I have collected a mountain of self-help books on stress management and have learned valuable information from great authors. I’d read about new ways to reduce the effects of stress. I’d practice them. But despite try after try, I eventually would bounce back to old habits.
And “self help” stress management books failed me…
Slipping back into my old actions left me feeling so frustrated and more confused than when I started working on my goals. One of the biggest mistakes I made is that I tried to change without any help.
I was at the end of my stress rope.
I had to reach out for help. I had come to a point of no return. My life had to change, it had to change right then and there, and that meant using all the resources available to me.
I found the secret to my success in reducing stress was asking for and receiving support. And I have broken some tough habits that were seriously affecting my health. Rita Mae Brown wrote in her book Sudden Death that “insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.”
You’ve been on the hamster wheel of change too, right?
So what did I do to break the cycle, tame my stress, and best of all, get my life back on track?
1. I realized that all of the stress reduction resources gave me top-notch information but didn’t do a bit of good unless I took action and applied them to my life.
2. I found that I had some beliefs. My beliefs needed to equal healthy lifestyle choices. In other words, my thinking needed to agree with my actions.
3. I discovered how effective accountability and support made a huge difference in my outcome success.
Finally, I was able to follow through on all the great stress management techniques I had learned. I was able to change my lifestyle. And the changes stuck!
No longer was I a victim of my own life...
And now you, too, can go from leading a highly
stressed life to an incredibly blessed life. Enjoy health, free time, a calm mind, and reach your life’s goals!
What worked for me can work for anyone. And that’s why I created From Stressed-to-the-Max to Free and Relaxed, to share the knowledge and techniques I used to master stress… get a handle on my life… and start working towards my “real” goals in life.
“From Stressed-to-the-Max to Free and Relaxed” Program!
*Learn strategies to assess and keep track of self-care skills that support and keep you grounded in times of change.
*How to effectively identify toxic habits and thought processes that block you from gaining inner peace
*Discover how to get over the last hurdle to achieve your goal and celebrate your success.
Finally…a proven method to reduce the effects of stress in your life!
So what’s it all about?
Stressed-to-the-Max to Free and Relaxed is a stress coaching program where you get individualized support, directly from me.
Go from stressed-out to blissed-out in this guided self care system to find freedom from your everyday exhaustion, pains, worries and sleep-depriving stress!
Here’s What You Get:
- Individualized attention and support! Depending on the package you buy, you can get weekly calls from me for up to three months! I’ll listen to the causes of your stress, teach you techniques to help you break the cycle and master techniques that will help you move forward. Every week I’ll check in with you to catch up – and to hold you accountable!
- Self-care assignments – don’t worry, they’re not like homework. I’ll give you a few easy tasks to complete that will take away your stress, sometimes within a few minutes!
- A Stressed-to the Max to Free and Relaxed workbook so you can actively work on reducing your stress.
- Email access with me during your coaching month. Sometimes things come up that you will have questions about, or simply just to vent! You’ll get a private email address that comes straight to me, and I’ll get right back to you with the answers you need.
- Bonus emergency stress relief 911 sessions according to your coaching package
Here are some of the results you can experience from this program…
- Learn how to release muscular tension
- Discover ways to reconnect with the people you love
- Align your mind and body to work toward the same goal
- Prioritize what is important to you in life
- Have fun and remember how to laugh
- Increase clarity of thought in your day
- Learn to make decisions that are best for you, instead of out of fear and worry
- Grow your inner-peace
- Regain your confidence and self-worth
“What can I expect when I sign up for this program?”
You will be contacted to schedule your first coaching session with Lisa!
You will receive Lisa’s e-zine from Stress Relief Solutions, filled with tips to reduce your stress and and be in-the-know about her latest programs and offers
You will also get seven 7 minute relaxation MP3’s to re-teach your body how to relax
Remember, you are receiving one-on-one coaching from Lisa to give support during the program for maximum success!
You have nothing to lose…except your stress!
Don’t delay. Sign up now!
I am really looking forward to working with you!
Your Stress Relief Coach